How To: Fix transmission and oil seal leaks fast with AT-205 Re-Seal

Fix transmission and oil seal leaks fast with AT-205 Re-Seal

If you've got an oil seal leak in a very inconvenient place, then this video by Scotty Kilmer will show you how a little bottle of re-sealer may be able to fix that leak. The vehicle in this video has a leak in the front main seal of the automatic transmission. The seal is pretty cheap, but you have to pull the transmission off to replace it, which can take a serious amount of time. The re-sealer is a better solution, a polymer oil that can mix with all kinds of oils. If you mix AT-205 Re-Seal from ATP with your fluids, it can help rejuvenate seals. Learn more by watching the video.

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

4 Comments

Does at 205 really stops transmission leaks

he didnt even pour the stuff in the cap was still on the bottle

I have a oil leak on my 2003 Tahoe. It's the front seal if I were to try this would I pour it in the oil area r tranny I don't want to cause more problems?

I have my TOYOTA Mark 2 Gx110 reverse dear not picking up. its accelerated like Neutral. And now drive gear is also not working properly. when engine is cool I can drive but when its hot gear making noise and shaking and can not pick up. I use to put off the engine and later start up the engine for drive to pick up again.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest