In this Autos, Motorcycles & Planes video tutorial you will learn how to apply fiberglass filler to a welded area. Fiberglass or aluminum filler should always be added to an area that is welded. This will ensure proper sealing and prevent moisture ingress. There are two types of fiberglass fillers; long haired and short haired. Long haired is stronger than short haired filler. First you got to mix the filler and hardener together as per directions on the containers. Wear rubber gloves and a putty knife when you do this. This can take a few minutes to thoroughly mix. Then apply the mixture on the welded area and smooth the filler out so it is level with the surrounding area.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades