This video series is all about removing and replacing steel brake lines, and includes tips and techniques for doing so. The example vehicle is a Ford Explorer. Learn what tools you need, how to remove brake lines, how to mount brake hoses, the differences in brake line fittings, retaining clips, replacing brake lines, and different types of brake fluids.
The video above discusses the tools needed for replacing steel brake lines. For the rest of the how-to videos in this 14-part series, check out the full link below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades