To apply glaze putty to your car, after it has been damaged, you will need the following: 80 grit sandpaper, goggles, respiration mask, putty
You should sand the body filler, with 80-grit sandpaper. You should use feather edge the area with 150-grit. Make sure that you are wearing protective gear. When you are finished edging, apply putty to the area. Make sure that you apply the putty evenly. Try to apply a very thin coating, this will reduce the amount of sanding needed. Allow it to dry. Next, you will need to sand the area. Start with 150-grit. Then, finish with a 180-grit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades