In this video, we learn how to assess seat belt damage. If you are looking at a vehicle that has been in a heavy front end accident, it's a good idea to make sure the seat belts are still in good working condition. If you see a seat belt that is just dangling and doesn't have any tension when you pull it, you know it needs to be replaced because it's no longer protecting you. On newer vehicles, the buckle for the seat belt will also have to get replaced depending on how old it is and how much it has been used. When you've been in an accident where the seat belt has been engaged, always look to make sure it's still safe to use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades