This video tutorial is in the Autos, Motorcycles & Planes category which will show you how to block sand body filler using hand bricks for a car. First repair the dent and apply the body filler. Blocks come in different sizes. Normally you would like to use the biggest block depending on the size of the dent. For a smaller dent, use a smaller block. There are different grades of sand paper. You would generally start out with 36 for a big dent. But, for a smaller dent you can start with 80. In both cases finish it off with 150. One of the precautions to be taken is not to sand too much otherwise you will undercut the body filler. Watch the video for the full demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades