If you've ever popped the hood of you car and went, "I can do that," then you're about to get your chance. A Japanese company called Modi-Corp has unveiled its plans to release a kit that will let you put together your very own electric car.
Granted, it's not that impressive of a vehicle. Actually, the "Pius" is just a one-seater and somehow strangely classified in Japan as a "motorized bicycle." The "car" will only be able to reach top speeds of up to 21 mph, making it more of a go-kart than anything; but hey, considering you built it from scratch, that's not bad.
The kit is designed to be sold to schools, presumably for the most awesome class ever, although I don't see any reason you couldn't buy one for yourself (if you're feeling crazy enough). It's currently set to be released sometime next spring, so if you're feeling particularly ambitious, prepare your wallet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades