In this four part video demonstration, learn how to build your own HID projector headlights. The four parts cover the following:
Part 1: See how to remove the lens, remove the reflector, level the reflector, and confirm your halogen aim.
Part 2: How to cut the holes for the projector and bi-xenon solenoid, mount the projector into the reflector, and prepare to form your new shroud.
Part 3: How to form our new shroud, paint it, mount it, and build the custom turn signal.
Part 4: How to re-install the reflector, mount the custom turn signal, re-mount the lens, and clean our new projector headlight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades