In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to jump start a car. When purchasing a jumper cable, don't purchase the cheapest set. It is also not necessary to purchase the most expensive. Begin by connecting the black cable on the negative terminal of the healthy car. Then connect the positive side of the red cable to the positive terminal of the healthy car. On the dead car, connect end of the cable to the positive side of the battery again, except this time you connect the negative end to a solid metal base. Now start up the healthy car first. Then start up the dead car. This video will benefit those viewers who have a vehicle, and would like to learn how to use jumper cables in case of an emergency.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades