In this tutorial, we learn how to change a 20 inch tire. First, you will need to remove the valve core with a removal tool. Then, rotate the rim until the beat is separated. From here, secure the rim on a machine so it can be unmounted from the tire. After the tire has come off from the wheel, repeat this on all of the different tires. When finished, use the same tool to put the new tire back on. Then, you will need to inflate the new tire that you just placed on. Finish this off by putting back on the vehicle and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades