You don't have to pay an expensive mechanic for something that you can do yourself! An experienced auto mechanic shows you the way to replace the brake lights and tail lights on a Honda Accord. You will need a flat head screwdriver, a Phillips screwdriver, a 10mm wrench (or socket and ratchet) and an 8mm socket and ratchet. The most challenging part of the whole tutorial is taking the rear bumper off - everything else is smooth sailing from there!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades