To change your tire on your dodge charger you need your jack, your spare, and your lug tool. To change the tire you will take the jack and place it under the proper spot underneath the car. You will find that the lug tool from your American car to look a bit different than a lug tool from a foreign automobile. A foreign tool will not be as bendable. Engage your emergency brake while changing your tire to prevent the car from moving especially if you have a flat by the side of the road. By rotating the lug tool your car lifts and you can access your tire. After you access your tire you can remove the lug nuts and attach the spare. Lower your car and you are all set.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades