Runde Auto Group demonstrates how to change a flat tire. First, open your vehicle's trunk and remove the spare tire, the jack and the tools. You may need to loosen a wing nut to remove the tire from the trunk. Consult your owner's manual for limitations when driving on the spare tire. Put the jack under your car and line it up with the lip. Jack up the car using the lug wrench as an extender to take a little bit of pressure off the tire. Then, loosen the lug nuts using the lug wrench. Jack up the car until it's all the way off the ground. Remove the lug nuts and remove the tire. Place on the spare tire and replace the lug nuts. Lower the car to the ground and tighten the lug nuts. Tighten the lug nuts in a pattern opposite each other. Re-stow your tools in the trunk to complete the maintenance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades