Getting a flat tire is a pain, but if you can change it yourself, it can save you a whole lot of frustration. This video tutorial will show you exactly how to change your flat tire on your automobile, once you've pulled off the side of the road. You'll need to find the spare wheel and the tools required to replace the flat, which is usually stored in your car's trunk. The replacement tools include the jack and the lug wrench. Remember, when changing your flat tire on your vehicle, make sure your safety brake is on!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades