In this video NAIT automotive instructor Darren Jones instructs you on how to . First pull over at a safe location where the traffic is less where there is a firm surface underneath the vehicle. Put the vehicle into park and apply the parking break as shown. Use the owner's manual to locate the equipment to change the tire and how to do it. Block the wheel that opposite the flat wheel as shown and loosen the lug nuts by half a turn, jack up the vehicle referring to the manual. Remove the lug nuts, remove the tire and install the spare tire and tighten the lug nuts as shown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades