In this video we learn how to change the fog lights on a Chrysler 300C. First, take ff the front bumper of the car and set it down on somewhere safe. Remove the bracket that is around the light and use the plastic of the bumper as a bracket. Once you remove the light, replace it with a new one inside. After this, you will need to re-wire the car as you had it before and make sure the bumper is placed back in the car correctly. Once you're finished with this, test out the lights and then use when you'd like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades