Don't waste money on pricey mechanics! Doing your own vehicle repairs can save you tons of dough, but just because you're avoiding the mechanics, doesn't mean you can't learn a thing or two from them. In this video, a professional shows you the quick steps to changing out the front brakes on a Ford Escape. After taking of the front wheel, you'll have to deal with the calipers and the brake pads, along with a few other things. But don't worry. Any do-it-yourselfer can change brakes. And the Ford Escape is as easy as it gets.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades