Josh Franta explains that if your motorcycle is not starting it is likely a bad spark plug. He leads you through the process of replacing the spark plug. Oil residue builds up on the spark plug and blocks the electrodes and prevents the motorcycle from starting.
Step One: remove the spark plug's protective covering by pulling it off.
Step Two: loosen the spark plug and remove it.
Step Three: hand thread the new spark plug into the engine and tighten.
Step Four: cover spark plug with protective covering.
That's how easy it is to change a spark plug.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades