1. First remove the Electrical connections by release the button to unlock them without pull them harshly. Gently remove the Bolts to make loose and take out the spark plug coil.
2. Remove the coil assembly and set outside. Now remove the existing spark plug and be careful to do not strip the thread out of the spark head.
3. Now Fix the new Spark plug with gentle and avoid over tighten the plug to don't let to strip the thread. Put the coil again into the hole and push it well as for as you can.
4. Repeat the above same methods for all the cylinders.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades