One of the most important things about a car are the brakes. They are there to help prevent any kind of accidents by helping decrease the speed of your vehicle. Without them, driving would very dangerous. So knowing how to replace old brakes with new ones is a really smart idea. Not only are you able to understand how you're car is doing, but you can also save a ton of money.
In this next tutorial, you'll be finding out how to change the rear brakes on a Porsche 996. You'll also find out how to parking brake adjuster works and how it should properly be set. This tutorial can also apply to 997s. Boxsters, and Caymans. So check it out, pay attention, and good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades