In this tutorial, we learn how to change your air filter on a 2008 Ninja motorcycle. You will need: a number 5 Allen wrench, a screwdriver, and a new air filter. First, take the side cover off your bike with your screwdriver. After you remove this, set it down to the side as well as everything else that comes with it. Now, remove the air cover from the filter and set the screws to the side. Next, find your air filter and remove it from it's space. After this, replace the old filter with the brand new one. To finish, replace all the parts you took off in the reverse order. After this, your bike will run more efficiently!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades