In this tutorial, we learn how to replace the air filer in our vehicle. Remember to do this every 12 to 13,000 miles you drive the vehicle. First, you will need to buy a new clean air filter that fits inside of your vehicle. Now, turn the engine to your car off and open up the hood. Next, undo the clamps around the air cleaner housing and lift the housing up. Now remove the dirty air filter and insert the new one in its place. Now, lower and secure the housing clamps again and you're all finished! Put the hood back down and you've save a lot of money instead of paying someone else to do it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades