In this tutorial, we learn how to change your shifter lever and tie rod on a motorcycle. Remove your shifter level first, then you will see a washer on the end of it. You will also see the screw with another washer. Now, come around and loosen the bolt around the shifter lever so you can remove everything completely. Next, replace your shifter lever and then replace the washers and bolts around it. Tighten these up so they will not fall off of their spot. Place the bolt back on, then apply it with a screwdriver so it's tight in its spot. When you are finished, double check everything is screwed in correctly, and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades