If your vehicle does nothing (doesn't crank over) when you turn the key in the ignition, then you might need a new starter. In this video, Scotty shows you how to check your starter and how to replace it if it's bad. Your first reaction for a non-starting car may be to jump start it, due to a dead battery, but if your battery is brand new, or if jump starting doesn't work, you'll need to get a starter tester to check out the starter. If it's bad— replace it with a new one! See how!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades