In this tutorial, we learn how to check the engine light. The check engine light comes on when the engine control module recognizes that your car emissions are not running properly. All of the systems work together with sensors to make sure everything is running correctly. Some problems can be severe while some won't affect the way to car drives at all. When you take your car into a mechanic shop, they will hook it up to a computer which will pin point what the area the problem is in. So make sure you take your car into a mechanic shop when the light goes off, it could save you a lot more money to get the problem checked out early.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades