Tire pressure is often overlooked, but can decrease your fuel mileage if you tires are not properly inflated. Have you ever peddled a bike with low tires. If you have, then you know it was much harder than when the tires are aired up. A car is no different. Low tires requires the engine to work much harder as well.
Not only will you increase fuel mileage, you will also have longer tire life, and prevent blow-outs cause by low pressure.
Watch this video to learn where to find your tire pressure and how to air your tires up when you are away from home.
I hope you find these tips useful.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades