In this tutorial, we learn how to clear the check engine light on your dashboard. This could be caused from an over-boost from the turbo charger that the engine does not recognize. The solution is to grab a tuner device and plug it into the car. Wait for it to power up, then go to the main menu. After this, go to "read dtc's", then find the trouble codes. It will show you what unknown codes are coming up, then you can clear them by pressing the "s" key. Now your light should turn off and you can unplug your device and continue driving!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades