If you're working on a LLV postal truck, this video will show you how to determine if you've got a bad fuel pump or not. It's a quick diagnosis trick to determining if there's an electrical problem with the fuel pump, and first you need to take out the ECMB fuse, plug a jumper wire where it was, use a multimeter and labscope to see what's going on. The United States Postal Service (USPS) uses these trucks for all their postal deliveries, and if you're the mechanic working on it, this and the other LLV (Long Lasting Vehicle) videos will help you fix her up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades