In this tutorial, we learn how to do an auto damage appraisal. First make sure you have all your paperwork ready and lined up before you go to inspect the vehicle. When you have this done, the clients will be happier that you have everything ready to go and the claim is getting taken care of quicker. After you inspect the vehicle, write down all the notes about the vehicle and then calculate what the amount of damage is. Then, give a copy of the appraisal to the owner. After this, submit your appraisal to the company and you will be finished with the job!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades