In this Autos, Motorcycles & Planes video tutorial you will learn how to feather edge paint to prepare a damaged car for primer. Feather edging is the process of feathering or layering each layer of coating in order to prevent a rough edge. Use a 6 inch DA and 150 - 220 grit sandpaper to feather edge the paint edge. Apply the sandpaper all along the edge of the paint till the edges are smooth. Feel it with your hand to ensure that all the edges are smooth. Feather each layer of paint at least a quarter of an inch. This will eliminate any hard rough paint edge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades