Give me a break! Better yet, give me a working brake light on my 2003 Ford Focus! OK, if that's what you want, this video is going to show you how to get it. Follow the steps and see how to take that burned out bulb out of the car and replace it with a new, working one. This tutorial shows you how to replace a rear light on a 2003 Ford Focus. Specifically, the video shows fixing the rear brake light, but this tutorial shows how to fix any rear light (including brake/tail, reverse, and turn signal lights). It is very simple and does not necessarily require any tools at all, though a pair of pliers comes in hand.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades