In order to fix a broken power window, you will need the following: a screw driver, a socket wrench, a plastic pry tool, and a Phillips head screw driver. You will need to remove the door panel, in order to find the cause of the problem. You will need to find all of the hidden screws. When you've removed the screws, use the pry bar to pull the door off. You may have to remove the handles to get the door off. Detach all of the wires from the door panel. You will need to remove the window, in order to check the regulator and the motor. Leave all of the wires connected, because you'll need power. Make sure that the channels are lubricated. When you've checked all three parts, replace the glass and the panel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades