In this video, we learn to heat shrink a rear window tint. First, prep your window using soapy water. Next, rinse with car with a soapy cloth and spread on the lather. After this, let it dry and cut the film around the pattern. Next, create an anchor by dampening in an 'h' shape. Next, lay the window film down with the liner side up. Anchor the film onto the window along the 'h' shape. Make sure your fingers are vertical, then heat the film until the lines react. Then, smooth on with the hand from the side to the center of the window. Keep working until it's flat, then follow normal installation steps to apply the final film!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades