In this tutorial, we learn how to inspect bumper damage on a vehicle. On older vehicles, there is a metal absorber filled with fluid, so you would be able to see the amount of damage done. This would be able to tell you how far the bumper went in, and if it hit anything important in the vehicle. In newer vehicles, they are reinforced with a type of Styrofoam on the outside. Just because a vehicle doesn't show damage on the outside, doesn't mean there isn't damage underneath the car. So, always get underneath the car and look to see if you see any damage or cracks. These tips will help you know the extent of damage on your vehicle in just minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades