In this video, we learn how to inspect and replace rear brake pads. Test your brakes out while driving to see how well your brakes perform. First, check your fluid level for your brakes inside your car and make sure it's full. Now, lift the car up and remove the tire and bolts. You will now use a brake pad thickness gauge on your brake pad to see if it needs to be replaced, or if it's still good. If they need to be replaced, remove the parts and bolts, and put the new brake pads in. After you have these installed, replace all the parts back onto the car and make sure to tightly replace all bolts as well. When finished, test out your brakes on the road and enjoy having a safer ride!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades