In this tutorial, we learn how to install anti-sway bars on a 2008 Ford Mustang GT. First, take off the bolt off the end link, then use a socket to remove the nuts off the sway bar. After this, remove the sway bar and set aside. Now, insert your new sway bar, making sure you line it up properly. Then, place the bushings in with it and apply all the bolts in place to keep it secure. After you are done with this, replace all the parts that you took out of the car in the first place. When you are done, drive your car and enjoy the new sway bars!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades