In order to install a BedRug pickup truck bedliner, you will need the following: a BedRug, Rubbing alcohol, and cloth rags. Preassemble the BedRug, according to manufacturer instructions. Assemble it while it is reversed or inside out. It should just zip up. Set aside all of the straps that come with the straps and fasteners. The surface of the bed has to be really clean, before you attempt this. So, you should use the rubbing alcohol and rags to wipe it down really well. Attach all of the straps and fasteners to your rug. Leave the adhesive in place. Flip it over. Place it in the truck. Remove the adhesive backing and adhere it to the truck.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades