In this tutorial, we learn how to perform a brake upgrade on a Ford Mustang. To begin, remove your lug nuts and jack up the rear of the vehicle. Next, remove the brake caliper and all bolts around it. Remove your brake pads and remove more bolts from the back as well. Now, take off the metal ring around the rotor, then slide the rotor off as well. Put on your new rotor after this, then reinstall your bracket and remove the brake fluid from the car. Put all the bolts and parts back into the car just as you removed them. When you are finished, replace your wheel back on then fill up your oil and replace your brake pads. When finished, you will have your car running more smoothly and safer brakes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades