In this tutorial, we learn how to install a car alarm on a Viper 5900. First, read your manual and figure out which wires go where, then label them so you don't confuse them. Next, grab all the tools you will need and have them prepared and ready. After this, find the electrical box on the car and remove all the wires that are inside of it. Now, you will take out the wires that go onto the current alarm system. Replace with the new alarm system and apply the wires where they belong. You may need to solder the wires together in some spaces. Place the shocks inserts in, then replace all bolts you removed back inside the car. When finished, test out the alarm system and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades