In this tutorial, we learn how to install a chin spoiler on a Ford Mustang. First, you will need to remove the four screws below the front bumper of the car. Now, remove the underneath section that is located just below the license plate. Drill holes inside the new spoiler, then reattach the sensor and put it back in place where the old chin spoiler was located. Make sure you replace any bolts that you took out in the beginning. You can use double sided tape to make sure the spoiler sticks, and then use a screwdriver and replace any loose screws.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades