In this tutorial, we learn how to install a headlight upgrade on a Ford Mustang GT. To start, remove the radiator cover and the clips around it. Now, take a 10 mm socket and remove the bolt next to the headlight. Now, turn your wheel to remove the screws around the headlight. Next, there will be 2 (10mm) bolts you will have to remove, as well as a fender lining. Disconnect your marker lights by pressing on the tabs on both sides of the car. Lay out a blanket to lay your bumper on. Now, remove the bolts around your headlight and finally remove the headlight itself. Once it's out, disconnect the bulb and replace it with your new headlight. Now, do this on both sides and replace all the parts on your car just how you took them off. Remember to connect all parts and you will be finished installing new headlights.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades