In this video, we learn how to install a hood strut kit on a Mustang. Start by opening up the hood and removing the sound tube locator. After this, cut 1/2" from the middle to make space on it for the bolt. Reapply this, then bolt it back into place. Next, install the body bracket with a socket and remove all bolts around the spot its in. After you install the bracket replace the bolts and do both of these steps again on the other side of the car. When you are done, make sure all parts are replaced and you can then close your hood!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades