Check out this video tutorial to see how to replace your rear disk, pads, and brake line on a Honda Civic EP3 (SI or SIR). This could be similar to other vehicles.
In order to replace the rear disks, pads, and brake line, you will need a 12mm wrench, a 14mm wrench, a Phillips screwdriver on a ratchet or impact, a pry bar, an adjustable wrench, a 12mm socket with ratchet, and a hammer. These are just a few of the tools needed to repair your Honda Civic EP3. Just watch to find out the rest.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades