Check out this video tutorial to see how to remove and install a rear sway bar on a Honda Civic EP3 (SI or SIR). This may be the same on other vehicles.
You will need a 5mm allen wrench, a 14mm wrench, a long nose vise grip, and a 12mm socket with a long extension. Some lube might help you out, too.
Loosen the tire wheel nuts and jack the car up. Then just watch the video to see how to get that rear sway bar off of your automobile, or specifically, a Honda Civic EP3.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades