In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to judge when it's time to repair a car. This topic is subjective, but it also depends on how big the dent is, how deep the dent is, how wide the dent is and many other factors. A way to find out is to place a 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of paper and place it over the dent. If the dent surrounds that whole area, that is about 2 hours of repair. This video will benefit those viewers who have a vehicle and just had an accident, and would like to learn how to estimate a car repair time to know that approximate time it will take.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades