In this tutorial, we learn how to jump start a car using another car's battery. First, you will need to position the two cars in front of each other. Turn off both of the cars completely, then attach the jumper cables. You need to connect the positive post of the dead battery to the positive post of the live battery. After you do this, Then, wait for a couple of minutes while the cars are connected and the battery is receiving power. Now, start the car that has the bad battery and it should start right up! Now you will be able to remove the jumper cables going from the negative to the positive and drive away!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades