If your car battery is nearly dead, you run the risk of being stranded on the road in the middle of nowhere. To prevent being a victim of a drained car battery, always have a set of jumper cables on hand. Store them in your trunk for emergencies, because you never know when it might happen.
This automotive video tutorial will help you get back on the road again by showing you how to jump start your car battery with jumper cables. You vehicle will not forget saving its life, so treat it right. Just keep in mind that if the engine cranks when you turn the key, the problem is not the battery. If the accessories (lights, windshield wipers, headlights, etc.) are working properly, chances are it might be the starter, so be careful.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades