Full-size pickups are more difficult than cars when or smaller trucks when it comes to repairs. Even something as simple as replacing the brake pads can become daunting. But if you're changing the brake pads on your Ford F-250 truck, this video will give you some much needed help.
This how-to will show you the full process, starting with the tire already off, on replacing your F250 super-duty brake pads. If they are still good, it will also show you how to lubricate the caliper slider pins, which could be the root of your problem.
You'll need a four-way lug wrench (tire iron), a clamp, some brake lubricant, flathead screwdriver, 17mm wrench, and a 13/16-inch wrench.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades