Dirty or hazy headlights can cause your visibility to drastically decrease, but the kits to clean them can be expensive. Save yourself some money and time with this fast and easy trick.
All you need is a tube of toothpaste, a towel or rag that you don't mind getting dirty, and some water. You can add some baking soda (or use toothpaste with baking soda in it) for extra cleaning power.
Put some toothpaste on the rag and scrub in a circular motion.
Do the same on the other side and rinse. Repeat if necessary and admire your newly clean headlights!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades