Removing a vehicle's tires and inspecting the brake rotors is possible with a few easy steps. First, remove all five lug nuts and remove the wheel from the vehicle. A power tool will easily remove the lug nuts. You now have access to the wheel so the next order of business is to lift off the wheel. Once the wheel is off the vehicle and safely set aside, return to the vehicle. You now have access to the brake pad. The final step in the process is to inspect the brake pad for thickness and abnormal wear.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades